Sylmaril

Free lvl 4 Teritorry upgrade

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Hey there, it's me again.

Found a few mpre bugs lol.

1) So I somewhat progressed in the game and made a few "friends" lol... While there was a battle going on on one of my teritorry, right next to my city, I decided to invest some resources to upgrade a few lvl 3's to lvl 4.
The 1st teritorry costed me 5K resources, the 2nd I upgraded for free (was the teritory under attack, and the 3rd costed me 5K resources.
All show a 2D timer, no idea why a battle would give a few upgrade tbh lol o.O

2) Also, according to my math, I should have 31-32 influance, though I'm at 28 for some reason. I was at 22 before I got a Vassal with 9 inf, so unless I'm mistaken I think I'm missing a few pts lol.

3) And finally, I've upgraded the cata building to lvl 3, and the unit cost show as 89 Gold / 179 Production, instead 0f 90G / 180P by my calculation. At lvl 2 the numbers were 94G / 189P.

Alright, hope you dont mind I keep you busy ;oP

EDIT: Fixed title + lvls...
Last edited by Sylmaril on Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sylmaril

Re: Free lvl 4 Teritorry upgrade

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:37 am

Sorry, I meant lvl 3 to 4 upgrade...
A few min ago I've paid 5K to upgrade another territory to 4, right after using a charge to get the missing 500 Production. Unfortunately nothing happened o.O Beside me loosing my resources I mean.

Gabriel
Site Admin

Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:51 am

The thing with influence is that it's only one level down. You get 1 point for the vassal and 1 more for each one of his territories. But you get nothing for his own vassals. Basically, it's theoretically possible for a vassal to become stronger than his liege.

That free territory is weird... But as there is no server side error linked to this, I'm suspecting it's only a client update issue (and you actually got billed for the upgrade).

Thanks for keeping me informed of those things!

Sylmaril

Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Actually, it's the 2nd out of 4 teritorry that I got to upgrade for free. Then a few hrs later, the 4th one I paid for but it never upgraded. Waited ~15m, then upgraded it again, paid for that 4th territory upgrade a 2nd time, that time it started to upgrade.
All in all it balances out number wise, but it still weird the way it happened o.O

Return to “Support”