DARKKi

"App not available" - Download impossible

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi!

When i enter trough the link i got from email to Google Play page i will only get this message:

---
App not available

A testing version of this app hasn't been published yet or isn't available for this account.
If you've been invited to become a tester, make sure you're signed in to the account that was invited to the testing program. If you've been invited to a Google Group or Google+ Community as part of the program, make sure you've joined the Group or Community.

---

So why this is happening and any ideas how to fix it? :]
ImageImage

Gabriel
Site Admin

Re: "App not available" - Download impossible

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:47 pm

I'm investigating.

Gabriel
Site Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:01 pm

There was a problem that has now been corrected. Everything should be all right on Google Play now.
That is, as long as the email you've received the newsletter at was an active Goggle Play Store account.
See you in-game!

DARKKi

Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Thanks! Now i got to join to be an tester but now when i click either one of Google Play links i get this:

We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.

ImageImage

Gabriel
Site Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:01 pm

I often got this problem while testing. You need to to clear the cache of your android phone.

Settings ->Storage->Cached Data->Delete

It always worked in my case.

DARKKi

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Gabriel wrote:I often got this problem while testing. You need to to clear the cache of your android phone.

Settings ->Storage->Cached Data->Delete

It always worked in my case.

I did not do anything and for some reason now it found the page but i was unable to install it because it says: This item cannot be installed in your device's country :\

ImageImage

Gabriel
Site Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:53 pm

I had not realised country settings applied to Google's on-invitation betas...
Anyway, i just expanded Feudal Feud Google Play Store beta to being global! Invite your friends from Finland to fill the form at http://www.feudalfeud.com, I'll invite them!
I'll also try to invite back all beta testers which are outside the soft-launch countries to the said soft-launch.
Not sure if i'm clear enough, but I'll post something clarifiying this. Probably next week.

Hope you'll finally be able to log in now!

DARKKi

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:31 am

Gabriel wrote:I had not realised country settings applied to Google's on-invitation betas...
Anyway, i just expanded Feudal Feud Google Play Store beta to being global! Invite your friends from Finland to fill the form at http://www.feudalfeud.com, I'll invite them!
I'll also try to invite back all beta testers which are outside the soft-launch countries to the said soft-launch.
Not sure if i'm clear enough, but I'll post something clarifiying this. Probably next week.

Hope you'll finally be able to log in now!

Thanks alot! Now i got the game :)
ImageImage

Gregory

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 pm

I see the same thing as in the original post, but it's because I'm reading the email from a laptop; I believed that it would take me to the Google Play Store webpage, where I could still choose to install it to my phone (it would "push" the installation to my device).

Perhaps the email message must be read only from the device which wishes to install it? Because if not, the email message may be broken...

Gabriel
Site Admin

Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:55 am

You should follow the link from the correct device, but I do not think it is a problem that you first opened it on a laptop.
If you were able to accept being a tester on your laptop, you may even be able to find Feudal Feud from a text search on the Google Play Store from your device.

Return to “Support”