Arocksum

UI Improvements ?

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Hey everybody :) ! ...hum... (not really)... Regards to all these Feudal Seigneurs :mrgreen:

(maybe we could have a thread about each part of the game we want to propose some...ideas ? :) )

My remark concerns the "Ressources" tab, in the windows "Your Capital". I play on a android phone with a sceen size of 5.2'...which is not
so small (I find...i just came from a 3.7' so) and it is really paintfull to modify the "weight" of each ressource with the actual UI. The sensitive area is small (and my finger too big ?) so I often miss the dot or...the exact quantity I want for a ressource.

Actually I really like the way how ressources balance each other and how we can block them after chosing the quantity.

Maybe find an another way to modify these numbers ? :)

Thanks for reading.

Arocksum

Gabriel
Site Admin

Re: UI Improvements ?

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Hi Arocksum! Thx for the feedback.

Thats true, it can be a bit of trouble when you want a specific amount.
I also had other people giving me similar suggestions and I will definitely be looking into this as soon as possible.
Expect something about this in the next few updates.

Arocksum

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello Feudal Seigneurs,

I noticed yesterday night that the character '7' is writes exactly the same as '1'. In the windows of troops tranferts (btw city and general, etc.)
During a moment, I thought that a bug took me 6 soldiers :( but hopefully not :mrgreen:

Voilà,

Thanks for reading.

Arocksum

Gabriel
Site Admin

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Yeah 7 and 1 are quite close in this font... I'll try to do something about that.

Return to “Support”