HappyHappyFun

Awesome game!

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 pm

Loving it so far! A few notes:

-I play at minimum zoom to get a good grasp of the strategy but the army flags are too small and dark! I really wish they were bigger
-I wish I could zoom out even more
-Territory colors are often hard to differentiate!
-As a vassal, my arma seemed to have the option to attack my liege, even if I couldnt revolt yet. Is that normal?

Gabriel
Site Admin

Re: Awesome game!

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 am

Thanks for the support!!

-I play at minimum zoom to get a good grasp of the strategy but the army flags are too small and dark! I really wish they were bigger
-I wish I could zoom out even more
-Territory colors are often hard to differentiate!
-As a vassal, my arma seemed to have the option to attack my liege, even if I couldnt revolt yet. Is that normal?

• Noted!
  • Yeah, I agree. At this moment, that would create too much stress on the CPU, but I'm definitely thinking about this one.
  • Noted!
  • You may see the option, but you'd be unable to attack. All relational things that can prevent you from initiating/joining a combat are shown in the same UI, the one you'd see if you clicked the sword/attack button.

HappyHappyFun

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:34 am

Thanks! More thoughts as I play:

-Flag/army colors definitely hard to differentiate from a distance
-Army size also might be cool to see (e.g. regular icon: 1-10 units, 50% bigger icon: 11+ units)
-Dropping a territory to lose the overextension penalty: cool feature potentially, or impossible by design?

Great game, thx again! :)

Gabriel
Site Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:11 pm

-Army size also might be cool to see (e.g. regular icon: 1-10 units, 50% bigger icon: 11+ units)
-Dropping a territory to lose the overextension penalty: cool feature potentially, or impossible by design?

• Interesting idea!
  • I may introduce something like this, on a cooldown.

Return to “Support”