Sylmaril

Upgrading Territory

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:09 pm

I realised last night that when I start upgrading a Territory, the upgrade bar wont show. {Tested and reproduced at 100% on 5 Territories}
I have to close the game and restart it for it to show. A bit annoying and confusing ;oP

Gabriel
Site Admin

Re: Upgrading Territory

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:55 pm

It was!
That bug, the server not updating your side of the game with good info, has been solved!

Sylmaril

Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Cool, glad to be of service!
I'll test it soon as I'm done dealing with a pesky neighbour lol :)

Sylmaril

Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:40 pm

So I've had the time to test the new fix for the territories despite the war (RollEyes), and the timer show up perfectly now. Thanks!

There's something else then, which migh or might not be related:
While my city was under siege, after you fixed the territory upgrade timer, I realised that the troop production sort of stopped in my city.
I don't know if it's intended or not, it's been a while since I'de played lol.
After the siege started, the production timer kept going down as normal. Then, once the timer reached "0s", it started to show as "<1m" instead.
I had a stack pf soldiers in production at the time, and a few more units in Q. Waiter 10-15m, nothing was happening. Closed/reopened the game, still nothing.
So I cancelled the the stack of soldiers, and the timer started again on the next unit in Q (can't recall what it was).
Once the siege was over, troop production somewhat resumed "normally". By that I mean, every now and then since, troop production has stopped the same way for no reason (while not under siege).
I didn't have time to produce much troops before being involved in a blood feud, so I can't say how things were before that.
Fight ended with both the ATKing and DEFing commanders being killed, no vassalisation. In case that info matters, code wise.

P.S.: Running the game on Android 8.1.0 on my new Galaxy TAB A 10.5" (2018).

Gabriel
Site Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Thanks! I'll look into that. :?

Gabriel
Site Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:34 pm

All right, there was an issue, now solved, when building troops while being in combat. That is resolved.
If you have more issues let me know!

Sylmaril

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:45 pm

Fixing bugs on a Sunday?!? O.O Awww man, you really work hard on your game, and it shows ;oP
Thanks for looking into it, I'll let you know if it happens again (while under siege or randomly out of combat).

Gabriel
Site Admin

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:52 am

No problem! And thanks! :P

Return to “Support”