Drafonni

Wait, I'm already a player!

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:02 am

That button doesn't allow me to press it and I certainly am already a player. I've made both Drafonni and Drafonní already because of it, and I'm about to make another just like right now.

Drafonni

Re: Wait, I'm already a player!

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:10 am

Ok so I just accidentally bypassed the choose a name thing and my username is now "5a1e4bb519f2588c70950e0c". When I closed the app and went back on again, it let me choose my name again but then went straight to my 5a1e4bb519f2588c70950e0c player I entered it. The Facebook linking when I tried said that I the app wasn't setup and didn't let me proceed.

I like the new graphical tweaks btw

Gabriel
Site Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Damn, that was not an easy coming back. Welcome back anyhow!

If you haven't linked your account to Facebook and you uninstalled the app, your previous account is indeed lost.
Go into "settings" to link your Facebook account to be able to retrieve this one. If you still have an error there and cannot link your account, tell me! Because this Facebook related bug will inevitably affect more people.

How in hell were you able to bypass the "choose your name screen"? This is a bug I'm struggling to reproduce. You are playing on iOS right?

I manually gave you back your first name too (you will keep your current unpalatable name for the current game however).

Drafonni

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:08 pm

I am using iOS. I bypassed the choose your name screen by exiting (not closing) the app and going back in or something like that. Probably not much more than a fluke. The Facebook error message reads exactly:
"App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."

I have another problem where the Townhall building isn't available to upgrade. There is just another Headquarters button where the Townhall one should be.

Gabriel
Site Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Ok thanks!
The townhall issue has been resolved and the fix is now available. You need to update the app.

Gabriel
Site Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Could you try again to link to Facebook? I think it's alright now.

Drafonni

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:57 pm

Both of the problems are fixed! Well done

Return to “Support”