Raskelot

Impression on the game

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:15 am

After watching the Loto-Quebec livestream on Twitch, I was like, damn I want to play that game. It remembers me a game I used to play on the web few years ago : Bahagon. I love the "Tick" mechanic, update the game every hours.

So I subscribed to the beta and will enjoy the game :D.
I'm just worried about the "death" mechanic, which you can't dominate the server forever. Will see ;)

Gabriel
Site Admin

Re: Impression on the game

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm glad you liked the stream and are interested by Feudal Feud!

You'll receive an invite in a few weeks when the new update is ready. I look forward to your thoughts on the gameplay afterwards!

Othello

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Hi !
Your game is based on an old game named "Kingdom" right ? (on the plateform Twinoid/Muxxu).

This "old version" is clearly dying (mainly because the developers have abandoned the game), but I believe that the original concept of this game is still fresh, awesome and with a lot of potential !

I'm a huge fan of "Kingdom", I've been playing this game for years, I organised a lot of events on it (on the french server) ^^.

That's why I'm really interested in your project, if I can help one way or another, it would be my pleasure !

May be the point of view of an old player of Kingdom could be interesting for you, I don't know, you tell me !

Good luck in this project, ! Othello.

(I used this topic to tell you this, I didn't want to open a new one juste for that ^^. I'm french, english is perfectly fine for me but excuse my possible mistakes ^^)

Gabriel
Site Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi Othello!

You are only the third person I've met who've played Kingdom! Yeah, it's definitely one of the inspirations for this game! Subscribe to the newsletter on the front page, you'll get an invite to try the game as soon as my next update is live. Once you played, I'd like your thoughts on the game very, very much!

Othello

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 pm

I already subscribed to the newsletter, I'm really eager to discover the game ^^.
We talked a little with some friends about your project on a private forum on Kingdom and we were really looking forward to see how did you replace the grid ^^.

Gabriel
Site Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:18 am

There are a few things, but it's basically an hourly generation of resources that you can steer in different ways. Also, territories are directly upgraded.

Tranquill

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Are invites close to being sent out? I thought the update was supposed to be at the end of February?

Gabriel
Site Admin

Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:47 am

I've decided to put more stuff into this update, this is why it is taking a bit more time... It's coming in the next weeks!

I can't wait to have you all test this version! :D

Tranquill

Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:20 pm

How's the update looking now? :D

Gabriel
Site Admin

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:14 pm

I'm actually compiling it right now! :)
A bit more tests, than it has to wait for Apple's stamp of approval and it's a go! :D
A few days top.

Return to “General Discussion”